As many cricket matches are broadcast outside of our normal support hours of 8:00 AM - 1:00 AM ET, please use the FAQ section below to find answers for many of the common questions we receive in regard to watching cricket on SLING. IPL is back on Sling. See below for more details.
Current & Upcoming Series
|Indian Premier League||Sep 19 - Oct 15||Varies||Willow HD / Willow Xtra|
|ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021||Oct 17 - Nov 14||Varies||Willow HD / Willow Xtra|
|India tour of South Africa 2021-22||Dec 1 - Jan 31||Varies||Willow HD / Willow Xtra|
Schedules can change without prior notice
How many devices can I watch cricket on?
Sling International services including World Sports and Willow Cricket can be viewed on one device at a time. However, all Sling International subscribers can add two additional device streams to their account when changing their subscription at sling.com.
Once you’ve logged in to your account, select Change Subscription, and under Streaming, select Additional Streams, then Review to continue.
Why isn't my match live?
Sometimes, matches will be delayed due to weather or run long due to other circumstances. When this happens, live coverage will often run over in to the next program in the guide.
When this happens, selecting the match you'd like to watch using the Lookback feature on Willow Cricket will start that match from the beginning. To watch live, when using the Grid View in your guide, select the program currently streaming. If you're using the Channel View, select the program labeled with On Now to watch live.
- Select what's currently on
- Select Watch Live
- Select the program on now
- Select Watch Live
Sometimes when watching a live event, you may notice that what you're seeing lags slightly behind what your friends see or what fans on social media are talking about. Due to the nature of live-streaming and how content is delivered to you, a delay of a few seconds is normal. However, if you notice that a delay has grown longer over the course of watching an event, try reloading the channel to catch your stream up. If you notice your stream falling behind consistently, give the following steps a try to see if they can help the issue:
- Hard-wire your device: Using WiFi to stream is easy and convenient, however, hard-wiring your device with an Ethernet cable (if available) can deliver a more consistent and stable streaming experience
- Limit your devices: Having too many devices connected to your home network can limit the bandwidth available for what you're streaming and cause delays
- Close other apps: Too many applications open on your device can impact performance. Make sure to close any apps you're not using while streaming
I'm getting kicked off my account
If you’re seeing a message that another device is using your account and suspect that an unauthorized user may have access to your subscription, log in to your account, change your password, then select Sign out of all devices. Follow the instructions on-screen to sign out of the SLING app on every device where your account is currently signed in.
How can I add cricket to my subsription?
If you’re subscribed to a service which doesn’t include Willow Cricket or Willow Xtra, you can add programming to your subscription by logging in to your account at sling.com.
Once you’ve logged in, select Change Subscription to see available extras.
Important Note: Make sure to fully review your subscription before adding more channels. We want to make sure you don’t accidentally add the same channels twice!
I'm experiencing a technical issue
Technical issues can be frustrating, especially if they happen when you’re watching one of your favorite events.
If you’re seeing an error code on your screen, enter that code in the search box in the top of this page to find steps tailored to the issue.
For technical issues not related to an error code, try searching for what your experiencing or checking the Troubleshooting & Errors section for troubleshooting. Otherwise, these steps can resolve most common streaming issues:
- Make sure your internet speed is strong enough for streaming SLING TV on your device
- If your experiencing an issue on a specific channel, try changing channels, then changing back to the original
- Fully close and restart the SLING TV app on your device
Restart your device
- Follow your device manufacturer’s specific instructions for restarting
- Most streaming devices can be restarted by unplugging them from their power source for ten seconds, then rebooting
- Uninstall and reinstall the SLING TV app on your device. Follow device instructions for details on adding and removing applications