To enjoy the benefits of live TV you love right at your fingertips, you don't need much!
Before you start
Before you sign up for SLING, you'll need the following things:
|What You'll Need
|High-speed internet access
Note: SLING TV does not offer internet service
|One of our supported devices >|
Choose a topic below to learn more:
- Sign up >
- Start Watching >
- Channels >
- Internet Speeds >
- Where you can Watch >
- Additional Questions >
Sign up for an account at sling.com, or through the SLING app on select devices.
What you'll need:
- A valid credit/debit card or SLING gift card
- A valid email address - this will be your SLING username
For step-by-step instructions on how to sign up - either through our website or on select devices - click here.
Not ready to sign up just yet? Check out our free experience!
Once you've created your account, you can start watching right away on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or streaming device.
What you'll need:
- One of our supported devices
- Don't have a device yet? Start watching right away in select browsers on PC or MAC (Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari) by visiting watch.sling.com
Next, install the SLING app on your device. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Finally, sign in using your shiny new SLING username and password, and start watching!
What channels does SLING have?
- For Latino programming, check here >
- Looking for international channels? Find out what's available here >
What internet speed do I need to stream SLING?
When streaming content over the Internet, your connection speed is constantly changing based on the number of connected devices, as well as how fast you can receive data from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). The quality and strength of streaming video is directly impacted by Internet speeds.
Visit speedtest.net from a computer connected to your home network to check your download speed, or how fast you can pull in data with your internet connection.
Check our list below to see what we recommend for a constant speed based on how you'd like to watch:
- Portable devices such as tablets or smartphones: Constant speed of 3.0 Megabits per second (Mb/s) or more
- Single stream of video on a TV, PC or MAC: Constant speed of 5.0 Mb/s or more
- Households with continuous Internet use on multiple devices: Constant speed of 25 Mb/s or more
Where can I watch SLING?
With SLING, you can enjoy watching your subscription where you would like! Enjoy your favorite channels on your big screen at home, or take Sling TV with you. Simply sign in and stream on the go!
To subscribe and watch SLING, you must be in one of the 50 United States or Puerto Rico.
Additional questions and tips
- What is SLING? >
- What channels does SLING have? >
- More about channels, services, and extras >
- Does SLING have local channels? >
- Cloud DVR on SLING >
- Add or remove channels >
- Using the My TV screen >
- Using the guide >
- How many devices can I watch SLING on? >