A 7-600 error is seen when the live content provided by a programmer is not available to you in your current location, or if the content is blacked out.
This error often occurs for the following reasons:
- You travel outside the United States
- You are outside of the market where a certain channel is available
- You are trying to watch a program that's blacked out in your area
More frequently, however, you'll receive this error when attempting to watch a sporting event on a national channel when the game is available in your market on a local or regional channel.
If you believe you've received a 7-600 error code by mistake, please try the steps below to resolve your issue:
If you're watching on a mobile device, ensure that location services are enabled.
To enable location services on an iOS device:
- From the device home screen, tap the Settings icon
- Select Privacy > Location Services > Sling TV
- Make sure that While Using the App has a check mark next to it
To enable location services on an Android device:
- Tap the Settings icon
- Select Location > Google Location Reporting > Location Reporting
- Toggle the switch to On