10-1 errors occur when either the email address or password entered are incorrect. If you have another device you're currently signed in on, select Settings then Account to confirm the email address of your account. Try the following steps to resolve the issue.
Let's try re-entering your login credentials to see if this resolves the issue.
- To do so, click sign in on the homepage of your SLING TV application.
- Next, enter your email address and password, then click sign in
Try resetting your password.
- To do so, start by visiting sling.com/account
- Once on the sign in page, click Forgot your password?
- Enter your email address and click Submit. An email will be sent to your registered email address to reset your password on file
- Click on the link within your email address. You will be redirected to a password reset webpage
- Now try changing your password
- Once you have changed your password try signing in using the new password