A 12-12 error commonly occurs when your email address or password are entered incorrectly. Try the steps below to resolve the issue:
Let's try re-entering your login credentials to see if this resolves the issue.
- To do so, click sign in on the homepage of your SLING application.
- Next, enter your email address and password, then click sign in
Try resetting your password.
- To do so, start by visiting sling.com/account
- Once on the sign in page, click Forgot your password?
- Enter your email address and click Submit. An email will be sent to your registered email address to reset your password on file
- Click on the link within your email address. You will be redirected to a password reset webpage.
- Now try changing your password.
- Once you have changed your password try signing in using the new password.
Is it possible the email address you are entering while signing up was previously registered?
- If you are trying to reuse a previously registered email address, please contact us so our agents may assist