Premium services (previously called Standalone) are channels that can be added on to your existing Sling TV Base Services. Choose an option below for answers to some common questions about Premium services.
Frequently Asked Questions About Premiums
What Premium Channels are available?
There are dozens of Premium channel options available on Sling. Click on the link below to explore a full list of programming options available on Sling.
How much do Premium Channels cost?
Prices for Premium channels vary. For pricing information, you can log in to My Account, select Edit Subscription and then scroll down to the Premium section to see availability and pricing information.
How do I add a Premium Channel?
To add a Premium channel to your subscription through sling.com, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your My Account page at sling.com
- Select Edit Subscription
- Scroll down to find the Premium section
- Find the Premium channel(s) you'd like to add, then select ADD
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select CHECK OUT
On select devices, find the Add Channels & More ribbon on your My TV screen. Select the Premium channel you'd like to ADD and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase. The channel should be available in your guide almost immediately, however, you may need to close and relaunch the Sling TV app.
Can I add Extras to my Premium Subscription?
You have the option to add channel Extras and increase your DVR storage capacity. With DVR Plus you'll add 200 hours of recording time to your chosen Premium service experience. Keep in mind though, many Premium channels are On-Demand only, which means content is already available as a pre-recorded library as opposed to a streaming channel to record.
Not finding what you're after?
- Visit our Subscription & Programming help page for more information.
- Try using the Search Bar above to locate your answer. Search with one-word terms such as "install" or "account."
- Our Virtual Assistant can solve many problems 24/7. Click the Chat Now icon on your screen to begin.