Between football kicking off, new shows and seasons premiering nightly, plus everything else you’ve got going on, we know it’s been a busy month. That’s why we are always improving to make it easier for you to stream the TV you love. Here is the latest:
1. New app on more devices: Back in May, we introduced our all-new user interface that began rolling out to Amazon Fire TV users. The new experience makes it easier than ever to find your favorite shows and movies, record content and discover even more of what you’ll love. Great news! The new app is now available on several devices:
- AirTV Mini
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
Not on your device yet? Don’t worry! The new app will continue rolling out across all supported devices throughout the year.
2. New features: We’ve been listening to every comment, question, Tweet and email about our new app. Based on your feedback, we’re developing new features to make sure we are delivering the best experience we can. Check out our newest features:
- You can now see what’s on every channel while still watching your current program by browsing all channels A-Z without missing a moment of entertainment.
- Check out the new Channel ribbon on the Home Screen to browse your favorite channels -- everything from the live and upcoming programming to On Demand all in one place.
- You can also click on a channel logo in the Guide to view those same channel details.
Another part of our customer commitment is to deliver the best content at the best value. We are the only live TV streaming service that does not make our customers pay monthly fees for local channels.
We have even more updates in the works and will keep making changes based on your input. So stay tuned and keep sharing your feedback!