As the only OTT service that allows customers to personalize their TV experience based on language, region or genre, Sling TV today expanded the options for Spanish-speaking customers, with the launch of Centroamérica, a brand new regional pack. Now, Sling TV customers interested in programming from countries like El Salvador, Guatemala, Costa Rica and more can access Central America’s biggest networks, including CB24, Centroamérica TV and Tele El Salvador at its launch. Our Centroamérica pack is the latest addition to Sling TV’s Spanish-language offerings, which already include regional packs like “Mexico,” “Sudamérica,” “Caribe” and more.
Available for $10 per month on a standalone basis or $5 per month when combined with a Sling Orange, Sling Blue and/or any Spanish-language service from Sling TV, Centroamérica will include the following channels (with more to come!):
- CB24 – Get around-the-clock Central American news on CB24, broadcasting 24 hours a day from Costa Rica.
- Centroamérica TV – Watch live news, talk shows, music and culture-focused programs from Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and more. Plus, get exclusive first division soccer from the Central American countries.
- Tele El Salvador – Central American customers will now have access to content from El Salvador, such as news, sports, travel & lifestyle and cooking shows.
In case you missed it, Sling TV also recently launched three new Spanish-language channels to our Mexico and Caribe regional packs:
- Mexicanal – Now available in our Mexico pack for $10 per month as a standalone service or $5 per month as an add-on, Mexicanal brings Sling TV customers Spanish-language news, sports and popular entertainment, including shows like “Ahí viene la Marimba” and “Estrellas del Jaripeo.”
- Dominican View – Our Caribe pack expanded with more Spanish-language sports, news and special events from Dominican View. Caribe remains at $10 per month as a standalone service or $5 per month as an add-on pack.
- SuperCanal – One of the largest networks in the Dominican Republic, SuperCanal is also now available in our Caribe pack and brings customers popular entertainment programs from the Dominican Republic.
General Manager, Spanish-language Marketing, Sling TV