We’re constantly expanding our programming options to give you more choice and control over what you watch (and pay for). Today’s launch of Heartland Extra, the latest in our robust lineup of Extras, gives you the option to add a variety of quality live and on-demand content, including family-friendly sitcoms, timeless movies, outdoor entertainment and more to your subscription.
For $5 per month, Heartland Extra adds the following six new channels to Sling Orange or Sling Blue:
- PixL: Watch original movies and miniseries that inspire, entertain and touch the heart on PixL, a family-friendly movie channel featuring today’s biggest film and television stars. This channel includes wholesome comedies like “Hometown Hero,” timeless dramas and love stories that lift the human spirit and span generations.
- Family Net: Bring on the family-friendly entertainment by tuning in to Family Net, America’s trusted network for today’s families. This channel features classic shows like “All in the Family” and “Bewitched.”
- Sportsman Channel: Experience the thrill of hunting and fishing on your television with Sportsman Channel. From destination profiles to hunting series like “Easton Bowhunting TV,” this network makes every sportsman feel like they’re in the great outdoors.
- Outdoor Channel: Fans of hunting, skeet shooting and competitive fishing can find endless entertainment on Outdoor Channel, giving you expert knowledge of the outdoors and the latest tips and techniques, plus popular series like “Duck Dynasty” and “Hollywood Weapons.”
- World Fishing Network: With 24/7 coverage dedicated to the art of fishing, the World Fishing Network is a real catch. This channel features a variety of programs for every angler, including educational programs like “Timmy Horton Outdoors” and entertaining series like “Zona’s Awesome Fishing Show.”
- RFD-TV: Focused on agriculture, equine and a rural lifestyle, RFD-TV is a 24-hour network dedicated to serving the needs of rural America. Get your daily dose of agriculture news by tuning into “Market Day Report” and “Rural Evening News,” or sit back and enjoy musical performances on shows like “Opry Encore” and “The Dailey and Vincent Show.”
To keep up with the latest announcements, bookmark this blog, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter (@Sling)!
Content Strategy, Sling TV