Having trouble? Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Since troubleshooting can vary depending on the issue, check below for what best describes the issue you’re experiencing.
Video Playback Issues
Audio & Caption Issues
Account & Subscription Issues
Error codes can occur for a number of reasons. Most will resolve themselves after a short time, however if the code you’re seeing persists, enter it in the search box at the top of this page for steps tailored to the issue.
Get some additional help searching for error codes HERE >
The steps listed below can resolve most streaming issues. Try these if you can’t find what you’re experiencing listed, or are unable to find information on a specific error.
- Make sure your internet speed is strong enough for streaming SLING on your device
- For issues with programming on a specific channel, try changing channels, then change back to the original channel. Alternatively, you can open your guide and re-select the channel you’re currently viewing to relaunch the stream
- Sign out of the SLING app by selecting Settings > Account > Sign Out. Once you’ve returned to the login screen, re-enter your email and password to sign back in
- Instead of a sign-in option, some devices will show a link on the screen. Follow this link to sign back into your account. Get more information >
- Fully close - or force close - and relaunch the SLING app on your device
- Make sure you’re running the most recent version of the SLING app on your device. Check your device instructions for details on how to update apps
- Uninstall and then reinstall the SLING app on your device. Follow device instructions for details on how to safely remove and add applications
- Follow device instructions for how to reboot your device. You can also perform a hard reset on most devices by unplugging it from its power source for ten seconds, then plugging it back in
If you’re seeing errors on a SLING web page such as long load times, frequent time-outs or buttons not being clickable, try switching to private browsing or incognito mode, or clear your browser cache:
- Click More (3 vertical dots) in the top right of the browser window
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data
- Choose a time range, or select All time to delete everything
- Next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, check the boxes
- Click Clear data
Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and services
Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear
Choose a time range from the drop-down menu
Choose what types of data to clear
Select Clear Now
For Mac, in the Safari app, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up
Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared
For iOS, open the Settings app, then scroll down and select Safari
Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data
Tap again to confirm
Click the menu button and select Options
Select the Privacy & Security panel
In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data
Choose what to clear, then click the Clear button
Additionally, if you’re using ad-blocker software or a VPN, try disabling it to make your changes.