To get started watching Sling TV in your Microsoft Edge browser, head to watch.sling.com and sign in to your account.
You can also sign in to your account at sling.com and select the Watch Now button.
You’ll want to make sure you’re using the most recent version of the Microsoft Edge browser in order to watch.
Updates to the Microsoft Edge browser are included with any updates to your Windows 10 operating system. Windows updates are usually installed automatically, however, to check for an update, try the following:
- Click the Start button, then select Settings
- From the Settings menu, select Update & Security
- Click Windows Update, then Check for updates
- If updates are found, they’ll be installed
Updates to the XBOX One operating system are normally updated automatically, however, to manually check for an update, try the following:
- Ensure your console is connected to the internet, then double-click the XBOX button
- Choose Settings, then All Settings
- From All Settings, select System, then Console info & updates, and finally Update console
- If no update is available, you’re using the most recent version
You can also install the Sling TV app on your XBOX One console.
Please note, the Sling app is not yet available for Microsoft Edge browsers on iOS and Android mobile devices.