Using Game Finder
If you're a sports fanatic, Game Finder is the easiest way to find the biggest matchups each week, whether you're looking for a specific game or just want to browse what's available.
Using Game Finder is easy:
- Choose your sport
- Search for available games by team, city, school or date
- Looking for a specific game? Select the Calendar. Dates in bold will have games available
- You'll see the date, time and channel info, as well as what service you'll need to watch on SLING
Here are examples of messages you'll see when searching for games on Game Finder:
Enter Your ZIP Code
This game is either on a local or regional channel, available in select markets only. Enter your ZIP code in the search box at the top of the Game Finder page to check availability in your area.
- If the game IS available, the matchup tile will show which service(s) you'll need to watch the game
- If the game is NOT available, the matchup tile will show that the particular game is not available in your area
Unavailable on SLING
This game is on a channel not available with SLING TV. If on a local channel, the game may be available over the air in your area.
Note: Local broadcast channel availability varies based on geography
This game will not be shown on TV.